Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Out of all ends!

Yesterday was by far one of those perfect examples of situations you get in as a mommy that aren't the least bit fun at the time, but after the fact they are pretty darn funny. Justin had just woken up from his nap and Katelynn and I went to change his diaper. Katelynn pulled off the diaper and I of course, there started the pee flying. I quickly tried to block it and most of the pee ended up on the front of the poopy diaper we were trying to change. In an effort to hurry and get the diaper out from under him before the pee sitting on top rolls onto my carpet, I pull the diaper out and am worrying about that when Justin starts pooping again all over his clothes and my carpet. It's all over so much so that I have to get his clothes off before I can even get a new diaper on. I put him on my leg to pull the clothes off and he spits up. So now I have stuff coming out of every end!! I'm wiping his mouth when he AGAIN poops. This time lucky me- it's on me AND it manages to get on my carpet. It wasn't so fun at the time, but I can't help but laugh at it now. The best part was Katelynn's face watching it all happen. She was in disbelief!

No comments:

Post a Comment